Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Easy Valentine Softies for Kids to Sew


Happy Valentine's Day! I have a surprise for you today ... lots of easy Valentine sewing tutorials!

You know that I love to sew and what better time to celebrate what you love than on Valentine's Day.

Did you know that I have a bunch of friends who love to sew, too? They design their own projects and write tutorials about them. 

So for Valentine's Day I've collected the tutorials that they have done over the past two weeks, and put the links here for you. I'm happy you found them! Have a look to see which one is your favourite.

(Links to the websites are typed in light grey letters.)

Up first are the Xs and Os softies. You will learn the trick to stuffing a double circle when you make the O, which will come in really handy if you ever want to sew a doughnut! 


..........

You will love making this colour-me heart softie idea. What a great way to make a softie that is truly your very own!


..........

Don't you just love this next sassy softie? Her name is Rhonda. Rhonda is a bit of a diva, but she's a whole lot of fun. 


..........

Is it puppy love or the real thing? Whichever it is, what I love most about this softie is her floppy ears!


..........

Here's a cute bear to love. Oh, my goodness! The heart pouch! That bum tat. Adorable.


..........

Sew this adorable pocket kitty ... or make two! One for a friend, and one for you too. 



..........

These felt flowers are so pretty with their sweet button centers and sturdy wooden stems. 


..........

I love to read and I love these heart covered bookmarks! Can you ever have too many bookmarks, especially hand made ones?


..........

Here is a wonderful felt version of Grumpy Cat for you to sew! Bet it made you smile. 😍


..........

These hand-sized treat pouches are super easy to sew and fill with candy hearts ... or cinnamon hearts, my favourite!


..........

Another huggable felt bear! Can you bear it?



Happy stitching!

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)